Monday, September 30, 2013

Game development tuesday

I made a flyer for Bitraf, Oslo's coolest hackerspace! What is a hacker space you ask? bitraf.no It's like a club where we do anything and everything related to video games, electronics, technology, art and whatever other cool stuff we want to do. It has nothing to do with "hacking" like it is portrayed in mainstream media, the term "hacking" refer to "hacking things together", as in DIY, though the sound of rapid clicking on keyboards is often heard in our offices. :P

The design of this flyer was inspired by the missigno glitch from the pokemon games, I used it's colours as a base and a glitchy theme.


1 comment:

  1. The flyer looks good. I wish I was graphically gifted; it seems the only art I can create with any degree of skill comes through in the form of words.

    I'm familiar with the concept of a hackerspace, and have long wished to attend an open-house in one, but nay, there isn't one near my area.

    ReplyDelete