Friday, January 15, 2016

Trying fusion 360

Thought I had enough having attempted to learn 3ds max, blender and mudbox? WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG!

My new crush is currently Fusion 360.

Fusion 360 looks very enticing.
I haven't abandoned blender of course, I'm sure they have pro's and cons. Fusion is more of a full scale product design creation tool. But I won't find out for real until I have tried them both sufficiently. I am hesitant to learning new programs before I even know the others, but the user interface was just too smooth and the built in tutorials are super alluring.
Neither Adobe programs and 3DSMAX can compare to such a intuitive UI and pleasant look. Besides, fusion is free for small business and students.
Unfortunately I'm getting bugs trying to import my vectors so I have no idea where I will go with this until I find a work around.

No comments:

Post a Comment